Monday, April 23, 2012

Just think about Plato`s idea

The world is such a wonderful thing. There are many interesting secrets. So, human always try to understand the world and its secrets. I think you are one of the people who is interested in it.

Everybody has their own worldview. Do you know your worldview? If you don`t know, you try to discover your own worldview. Maybe Plato` idea will help you. But you don`t have to follow it, if you don`t want. Just think about it!

Plato taught us many interesting ideas. He said human`s body is not faithful thing. It would die and destroy. It also would be forgotten. But soul is more faithful thing. Even though soul wants so many things, changeable and it could go away somewhere, soul is better.

If we understand his words the wrong way, it sounds as if our body is not important and we just should care our soul. But I think it is not his idea. So we should understand his words the right way. I try to explain his idea, but of course I can`t explain it fully.

Sometime our body can do something without soul when our soul don`t want to do that. For example: We can smile, wave, and hold someone`s hand, even though we don`t want to do those. It means body is not faithful. And, Why soul is faithful? If we can hear our soul, it always say us true. For example: When our family or friends did bad thing for us, we know forgiving is good thing. It is just our soul. Soul knows which is good or bad and which is true or false. So soul is very faithful thing.
I wish I could see other people soul. If I can see other people soul, anyone cannot mystify me!!!

I think body is nothing without soul.




No comments:

Post a Comment