Monday, April 9, 2012

Scream

People usually want to scream when they are  under stress or happiness. For example: People scream with excitement when they see or hear their favorite things, but they also scream with angrily when they have many problems.

What do you think about the picture by Edvard Munck?
It seems to scream with scary and sad. So maybe people usually scream when they feel sad and scary. Let ask ourselves, when do we usually scream? I think so that we usually want to scream when we feel bad.

If you have screamed, you know that feel after screaming. It is usually good feeling.  So I think scream is not bad thing. But if you hid scream in your soul, it is very bad thing, I think. Because stress and angry grow up when we hid scream. Maybe you will be afraid of your voice when it explode one day.
So we should scream right time!


You should scream if you want to scream because it can destroy your stress 
How? I don`t know... it is just an eccentric
You should angry if you want to be angry because it can make you feeling strong
How? I don`t know... it is just human`s character 
You should cry if you want to cry because it can give serene to your brain
How? I don`t know... it is just feeling
BUT DON`T OVERDO THESE ALL!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think your last point, the one about crying, reminds me of what St. Thomas says about sorrow. That the best cures for being sad are: crying, sympathy from friends, contemplation of the truth, sleep, and taking a bath.

    ReplyDelete