Thursday, May 3, 2012

I caught a trash robber

Life is very interesting and sometime it is similar to movies. Maybe we can change to many kind of people in our life.

Two day ago, I changed my profession to the policewoman. It happened at night.

My work finished little late and It was dark. So I was walking home in my street quickly after taking off the bus. Suddenly I saw a person who carried two big box was walking the same way to my door. The person looked round a few times. So I supposed the person would do bad thing in my street. Then I was walking faster. But the person turned right other street. When I came at my door and looked at the person (the person was a woman) she was walking very slowly. Then I entered my yard and closed the door.

But I stayed a narrow opening in my door. Then I saw her carefully through a narrow opening, she was walking turn back my street and put her two big box on the place next to my door. Then I opened my door quickly and saw the two box. Those were trash. So I shouted at her "Hey bad trash robber woman, Why did put your trash on here? You ought to take your trash RIGHT NOW". She looked at me and said "Sorry sorry sorry and pick them up" and I shouted again "You will put your trash on here again, I will bring you to the police". She heart my words and walking to other street very fast.

I think I have an intuition of the police. Maybe everybody has their own intuition.

No comments:

Post a Comment