Thursday, May 31, 2012

If your reading books could come to real life...

All the books which are good or not good can give us any information. So, we always learn something from books. M. Gorky said "A book is the mirror to see the world". He means is that it`s like the house without windows if we don`t read books. So, we may try to choose good books for reading.

But, there are some interesting questions. Have you every wanted that your reading books came to real life? What book would you choose if your reading books could come to real life?

Last night, I saw the movie calls "Inkheart" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsV2Z_il_L4). Then, I thought, what book I would read if my reading book could come to real life. In real life, I like to read scary and picaresque books. 

But I think, if my reading books could be real, I would change my choice of books and I would choose mythical books instead of the scary and picaresque books. Because they are too danger for coming to real life. I think, only mythical books have many things that aren`t in the world. So, I want to feel and see those all things that I never feel and see in the world even though they are danger.


Please, just think about that: Would you change your choice of books if your reading books could come to real life? 

1 comment:

  1. Mr.Pliny, it is great idea, I would know about it too. I think we might feel very fair. Because if we want to know good thing, we have to see bad things. But I think you could win all bad things and know about universalism to ensure you salvation. it would be wonderful feel!

    Mr.Croncor, Europe in the 13th century! it would be very interesting. I more like their fancy dressing. Can you imagine, all people were dressed like them. It would be so interesting.

    ReplyDelete