Sunday, May 25, 2014

Fighting some crazy dogs

 
Everybody thinks dogs are human`s good friends. They are clever and smart. Also, dogs protect us. However, sometimes they are crazy and scary animals. You know dogs are scary animals if  they try to bite you.

I had never been afraid of dogs before the story happened. Now I know dogs are animals even though they are one of our favorite animal.
A few weeks ago, three dogs tried to bite me while I was walking in the street. I wasn`t usually afraid of dogs but it was dark and I didn`t know there were dogs. Suddenly, the dogs barked me, so I jumped and shouted “oops”.
I think the dogs knew I was afraid of them, so they barked me more and tried to bite me. I was so scared because I didn`t think they attacked me. And I walked back and shouted “go away” but they still barked and run to me and I punched them with my bag. I tried to fine a rock but there weren`t any and I fell on the ground. They tried to bite my leg again but of course I kicked their heads. Suddenly, one of the dog`s head was near my head and I punched it with my bag again.
Luckily, I found a big rock and throw it them and they went away little bit but they came back again. I shouted so loud “HEPL HELP HELP” and someone hear me and helped. And then I called my dad and he picked me up.
I came home but I couldn`t get relax and I was so angry with the dogs. I said “bad dogs, bad dogs”. I told my brother please went out with me. He asked “Why?” I said I wanted to threw rocks to them. My family said “ I am scary” but my dad said to me very strange words. He said he wondered because dogs never try to bite people unless someone scared them. I was so shocked because it means I tried to fight the dogs, first (hahahaha). Although my dad thinks I scared the dog, I understand dogs are animals like wolves, foxes and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment