Thursday, August 28, 2014

The letter from 1812 (Part 3)



Dear friend

I am so happy that I have time to write to you again, my friend in the future. I hope you read my letters and you know me and my Alphonsus now. I have a good news. The war end and we have serene and happy life again.

            The Looking Beauty looks so peaceful like the heaven and I am there now. I am waiting for my Alphonsus. He promised me he would meet me there. I just came here earlier than the appointment. Because I wanted to write to you about my happy days.

            After war, my Alphonsus came back and it was like the sun set up in the dark world. I couldn`t believe that I saw him.  He still looked handsome although he was in the war. But I worried myself that how I looked like. Because the war made me and others so hard life. However, he smiled so warm like the first time. I never forget that smile because it make me brave and inspire to live happily.

            The difficult time passed but sometimes he looks so sad and silent. I think it is just because of war. I want to make happy to him but I don`t want him to remember that time, so I never talk or ask about the war. But I want to know what makes him sad exactly! My friend in the future, can I know anyone`s mind and thought in the future without talking?
            If I can know it, I would know all sad and happy things in my Alphonsus heart. Then I can make serene to him.

             I feel like my heart is broken when my Alhonsus looks sad. How can I help him? Are there anything that can fix human`s mind in the future? I just want my Alphonsus to forget all the hard and scary time of war.
           
            But I know he is so happy when he is with me. And I am so so so happy beside him too. I just want to dance, sing, laugh and smile when I am with him. Because he is the reason that I smile in my own world. I feel so much love with him and my love grows up every day. And I know him very well the day by day. I think I was so naughty before and sometime I hurt him. But now I know what I say or do he feels not good. I don`t care anything I just want to love my Alphonsus until I die.

            Oh my friend, I am so sorry that I wrote too much myself. Please write back me your love in the future. I think you have wonderful love there. Why I don`t know I just think.
There is my Alphonsus to come to me...  my hear beats are so fast and I have to run to him, my friend.

Hope everything is going well. I will write to you again soon.

Love,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment